Pack the Pantry
If you have unopened non-perishable food items you don't want to move, help us Pack the Pantry!
Donating is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Pack your non-perishable food items into boxes.
- Call us at 330-421-4816 to arrange to have your donation picked up.
- Feel GOOD about yourself! You helped feed a child in Medina County!
Pack the Pantry is a partnership formed between Feeding Medina County, The Medina County Board of Realtors, and Armstrong Cable.
What to Donate
Nutritious, non-perishable foods! Here's what is needed most:
- Protein: spaghetti and meatballs, ravioli, lasagna, stews, soups, tuna, peanut butter, etc. (pop-top items and microwavable cups preferred)
- Canned vegetables
- Grains: cereal, rice, pasta, dried beans
- Fruits: canned fruit, fruit cups, dried fruit (raisins, cranberries), applesauce, 100% juice, juice boxes
- Kid-friendly items: granola bars, popcorn, graham crackers, animal crackers, fat-free/sugar-free pudding cups
- Hygiene items: toothpaste, feminine products, shaving items, hand sanitizer, soap, etc.
- Paper products: toilet paper, paper towels, etc.